**** Commodore16.com ****

Commodore 16/Plus 4 website to provide support and gaming

C16 subreddit

Home Forums Commodore 16/+4 Discussion Forum General C16 subreddit

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by sidney13 sidney13 6 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Twiggy
    Twiggy
    Participant

Just to let any Redditors know that I’ve set up a subreddit for the C16 at http://www.reddit.com/r/c16.

Hope to see you there.

Cheers

sidney13
    sidney13
    Participant

I’m there dude, can’t get enough C16 stuff!

sidney13
    sidney13
    Participant

Just popped over there, excellent stuff, loads of great C16 stuff under one roof!

Twiggy
    Twiggy
    Participant

Cheers. Hopefully we can all keep the C16 community alive!

sidney13
    sidney13
    Participant

I totally agree and I’d love to see more activity on here because this forum is beautifully presented and has always been an enjoyable read in the past and ultimately as a C16 nut I want it to be successful!! I’m aware that Plus 4 World does a mighty fine job of 264 series coverage but I like this site and feel there is room for more than one forum on this fine machine.

Regarding plus four world I do wish that the C16 had some presence in the title such as- C16/plus4 world, the reasons why that is not the case were explained to me some time ago but for me my 264 series experience is more about the C16 than the plus four and I suspect this is the same for most UK based 264 enthusiasts.

• This reply was modified 6 months, 1 week ago by sidney13 sidney13.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.