**** Commodore16.com ****

Commodore 16/Plus 4 website to provide support and gaming

C16/Plus 4 in America

Home Forums Commodore 16/+4 Discussion Forum General C16/Plus 4 in America

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by sidney13 sidney13 2 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    sidney13
    sidney13
    Participant

I am currently in the States and retro game wise it’s pretty much PC/Console as far as purchases go. I know the C64 was a success here and I know the 264 series wasn’t but it got me thinking about how many machines Commodore sold in the US/Canada area, I know the systems had reasonable sales in certain European countries and know that that wasn’t so Stateside but did the machines have a small cult following? Does anyone out there in 264 land have any idea?

Baz

I’ve no idea. I reckon the best person to ask is Csabo over on Plus4world as he’s our Canadian link

Mike
    Mike
    Participant

Csabo was born and raised in Hungary so that makes him one of us for the most part. 😉

Your best bet might be to ask James C as his DNA is pure NTSC, again @ Plus4 World.

Baz

ah OK. It just says Canada on his profile. But I guess his full name isn’t exactly Canadian sounding. I should have guessed tbh but never really gave it much thought, dohhh.

sidney13
    sidney13
    Participant

I am missing my C16 here in the States! I have been watching Youtube video’s by you both. Passed a happy 11 or so minutes with the Gunlaw playthru then had a look at Commando and Ikari Warriors!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.