**** Commodore16.com ****

Commodore 16/Plus 4 website to provide support and gaming

Derby Retro Meet Up – July 2014

Home Forums Commodore 16/+4 Discussion Forum General Derby Retro Meet Up – July 2014

This topic contains 11 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Baz 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Chris
    Chris

Thinking of having a retro computing meet up on Saturday 19th July in Derby. Just want to check what interest there is out there. Good venue with lots of room for systems and quite close to the city centre.

Already plenty of systems setup and running: Commodore 16, Plus 4, C116, 232, C64, Vic20, PET, Dragon 32, Acorn Electron, Sinclair 48K/128K, Atari Lynx & Play Station.

http://www.commodore16.com

Chris
    Chris

Looks like it’s going to be the 12th July.

Baz

Gutted, it seems that I won’t be able to make it this time. If I do go, then it will likely be a last minute decision depending if I have enough funds to spare, but it’s not looking very likely at the moment 🙁

Well, I hope that lots attend and if I cannot make it then I hope it’s yet another success like the last and that you all have a great time 🙂

Mike
    Mike
    Participant

Nice to see the site is back up and running after being down this last week!

I can’t make it either, ill heath and the long old distance away is the reason. I’ll be thinking of you guys though having fun and wishing I was there! 🙂

Chris
    Chris

That’s a shame, but understandable. One day it’d be great to have a catchup and talk about the C16/Plus 4.

Mike
    Mike
    Participant

Yeah m8, plenty to talk about face to face just for now it’ll have to save for another time hoping I get better sooner than later. I also have all types of retro machines to from C16 & C64 to Megadrive, Sega Saturn and beyond all using the real stuff so was more than suited to come to your gig!!

Shame we didn’t meet up 14 or so years ago, early 2000’s any way. Should of done, I had it in me then. 🙁

The Laird
    Participant

Hoping to make this at the weekend but I don’t see any address or postcode????

Baz

Clear Safety Ltd
    Suite 20, Keynes House,
    Chester Park
    Alfreton Road
    Derby DE21 4AS

Chris
    Chris

Even though it was nearly 30’c outside, we had a great turn out and fun was had by all.

A video from Kieren Hawken’s

Some pictures attached.

Chris
    Chris
    Mike
    Mike
    Participant

Thanks for sharing. Real shame your not closer to me, would of loved to of gone!

At a glance it looks like you decided to put all your C16/Plus4 games into Software House alphabetical order, looks better. 😉

I see you have a lynx Mk2 now. Best of both worlds! 🙂

Baz

Looked like a pretty successful day overall. Glad it all went well 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.