**** Commodore16.com ****

Commodore 16/Plus 4 website to provide support and gaming

Ebay Items

This topic contains 77 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by sidney13 sidney13 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 76 through 78 (of 78 total)
  • Author
    sidney13
    sidney13
    Participant

Not a bad price really, I would imagine that the absence of the Rolf title would not cause any missing of sleep to 16ers!

Baz

Rolf Harris Picture Builder is there in the listing along with Starter Chess, but they’re on Side 2 of the Xzap/Punchy cassette which came with the Commodore 16 Starter Pack bundle which is why you didn’t spot it. I would have preferred an extra game like Fire Ant from the Plus/4 Pack or a another completely original game rather than a weak drawing utility myself. It’s a shame what happened happened with Rolf as unlike Savile, Rolf didn’t creep me out and I quite liked the guy. Still hard to get my head around fully, tbh

sidney13
    sidney13
    Participant

I stand corrected, I reread your post and You say the instruction booklet was missing, not the software, apologies for that! I have to say the Harris thing shocked me far more than the Saville saga.

Ultimately though I could not put any software using his endorsement anywhere near my C16 which is fine as I don’t have that tape anyway. Obviously back when that program was included in the C16 pack nothing about his crimes were known.

Without knowing what the aforementioned program is like I would wager a guess that you are spot on with regard to it being preferable for Commodore to have included another game or two instead.

Viewing 3 posts - 76 through 78 (of 78 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.